With over 25 classes throughout the week, we have a time to suit everyone
+ How do I sign up?
We use the Mindbody booking system to ensure coaching quality and to keep class sizes within limits. For this reason, we require that everyone books in prior to attending a class.
If you wish to purchase a membership or a pass, visit the pricing page to sign up - otherwise, if you wish to purchase a one-off drop in class, select the class/time from the timetable below and click the Book In button.
Once you have purchased a membership or pass, we recommend downloading the Mindbody app to your phone (from the App Store / Google Play) for ease of use to book in for future classes.
+ What should I bring?
- A water bottle, which you can fill up with our filtered cold water dispenser.
- A towel if you need it, though the studio has fans and is air-conditioned.
- Your body, the most important thing!
+ Things to know
- Please come to the class 5 minutes early so that we can say hello and take you through our specific warm up.
- We train barefoot, so please leave your shoes at the door - you may wear socks if it suits you.
- We ask that you remove jewelry (rings, watches, bands etc) so that it doesn't obstruct your movement or damage our equipment.
- Make sure to give us a heads up if you have any particular issues or injuries so that we can scale and modify your session.