With a range of classes throughout the day, we have a time to suit everyone.
+ How do sign up?
For class quality purposes, we use the Mindbody booking system to ensure that class sizes are kept within limits. For this reason, we require that everyone books in prior to attending a class.
> Sign up via the Mindbody app
It's preferred to use the Mindbody app for ease of signing up for classes:
- Download the app to your phone from the App Store / Google Play.
- Once registered, search for Shoshin Movement.
- Once you have purchased and signed up for a class, you are ready to attend your first class. You can book in for future classes via the app.
Note: Since the app can't process auto payments, if you wish to purchase the Unlimited Movement / Casual Movement membership, visit our Pricing page and click the SIGN UP ONLINE button.
> Sign up via webpage
If you are unable to download the Mindbody app to your phone - you can still register, purchase and book in for classes using the timetable list below.
+ What should I bring?
- A water bottle, which you can fill up with our filtered cold water dispenser.
- A towel if you need it, though the studio has fans and is air-conditioned.
- Your body, the most important thing!
+ Things to know
- Please come to the class 5 minutes early so that we can say hello and take you through our specific warm up.
- In respect to limited parking, please consider using street parking if the carpark is looking full. There are plenty of spots available around the intersection.
- We train barefoot, so please leave your shoes outside - you may wear socks if it suits you.
- We ask that you remove jewelry (rings, watches, etc) so that it doesn't obstruct your movement or damage our equipment.
- Make sure to give us a heads up if you have any particular issues or injuries so that we can scale and modify your session.